Sunday, March 1, 2009

I know

I was just rereading my healing story. I am wanting to share it with someone who was my Young Women's leader. She always made me feel like there was more to me than I could see at the time. She believed in me. And more than once in my life I have thought of her counsel, and more than once it has inspired me...even now. I love my story. I love reading it. That story is mine. The Lord healed me. I have this wonderful beautiful life because my Savior loved me enough to heal me. My suffering was one of those drops of blood. He suffered for me so that I would not have to suffer for a lifetime. I love him for that. And the amazing part is that it wasn't just for me. It was for all of us. He loves all of us that much. I want to love like that. True selfless love. I know my Savior lives. I know he loves me. I know he is there for me. I know he always will be.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Your testimony is beautiful and inspiring. Thank you for sharing it.