Monday, November 2, 2009

And We're Back

Wow! Where oh where do I begin? It has definitely been awhile. Ray went to basic and AIT. He left April 6th and came back August19th. It was the most incredible experience for the both of us. We learned so much and both of our testimonies have been increased. I delivered Arwyn while he was away on July 10th. Let me tell you about crazy. I drove myself to the hospital. Not something you ever imagine doing. But the Lord was with me through it all. He was with me the whole time Ray was gone in a way that I have no words to describe. I know more firmly that my Savior loves me and that he is so very real.
I am still homeschooling. Ray is still looking for a job. But we have been blessed and all of our needs have been and continue to be met. I know the Lord knows that we don't have a job and I know that when it is time and his will, we will have a job. So until then we keep on! I hope you are all doing well and I look forward to keeping in touch!!




















































































































































































































3 comments:

rebecca said...

so glad your back blogging, Andrae! Love to see how things are going with your darling family. You are a strong woman! I admire your faith and strength through life. Good luck with the job search! You're right...things will work out. hugs, Rebecca

Traci said...

yeah- thanks for the invite, somehow i lost you!
congrats on the new baby girl and talk about you rock! driving yourself to the hospital and no hubby with you while giving birth!
glad to hear things are moving along in your lives.
we will keep you guys on our prayers too about a job.
the kids are all so adorable!
you rock!!!

Darcee said...

Love to see pics of your family. Your kids are adorable! And you look great! You have such an amazing attitude. Thanks for the invite! :)