Monday, December 3, 2007

Happy Birthday to me!!!

I get the lovely opportunity of having a birthday so very close to Thanksgiving. My birthday was the Monday following turkey day, but Saturday morning my mom and I went and ate at Cracker Barrel. We had a good ol' southern style breakfast with grits and all. That Saturday I started coming down with something. Sunday morning I was the worst, including finding out the hard way that living in the desert isn't so great with asthma. Monday the big day, well I spent most the day on the couch :) My RS president came and took my three older ones for most the day. That night Ray and I had some Cafe Rio and watched old episodes of the Office. And then I went to around 9pm. I felt very much loved and thought of though b/c I had friends email me from all over the place. If felt good to be remembered, especially when I was feeling so awful. So are you wondering what wonderful gift I bought myself??????









I have been wanting a Dyson vacuum forever. I have had the same vacuum the whole time we have been married. It really wasn't that great, ok it was awful, but I made it work. But let me just tell you...I LOVE THIS THING!!! A friend of mine bought a Dyson many moons ago, I remember using it and loving it and I have been hooked since. Now I have my own and yeah I just love it!









No comments: