Monday, December 3, 2007

Thanksgiving


This year was the first time in about 11 years that I have spent Thanksgiving and my birthday with my mom. I made my first turkey and it turned out great. I didn't take any pictures b/c I was just enjoying everything so much...I did manage the above pic of baby Ray and Alexa...My mom and I cooked. My brother and his wife and their little one Ty stopped by for a bit. My sister and Ray's sister had dinner with us. Friday Ray's other sister and her fam and his brother Jake and his little family all came and had another Thanksgiving with us. That Friday morning I embarked on my first ever Black Friday shopping extravaganza. It was interesting. I did get a steal of deal on my birthday present :) I don't usually buy my own gifts but I knew I would be getting it and it was way marked down. So I decided really the only reason to go out on that crazy morning is if you have something that you are getting or need and it is worth the money you would save to stand in a line for hour or more.

No comments: