Monday, January 5, 2009

Home

Well we are home. Safe and sound. The drive both ways was so not fun for me. Our first day driving back I vomited the whole day. LOTS of FUN!!!! We got home Sunday (Dec 28th) night. Ray's parents came over Monday. We then drove down to Utah county to spend the next four days there. Tuesday (Dec 30th) was Alora's birthday, I will post on that later. I truly experienced a miracle on her birthday because from about 11AM to 9PM I only felt mildly nauseous. I tried to stay up till midnight for New Year's but at about 15 minutes till midnight I had to go to sleep because my body just could not take it anymore. I love that when you are pregnant you can go to bed at 8PM and sleep until 7 or 8AM the next morning and then still need a nap :) That is how my days usually go. I just don't always get the nap. Well usually I am sitting with the kids and I nod off and then I am woken up. I feel so out of it. Sometimes I feel in touch my mental facilities and other times I feel as if they have been taken over or maybe depleted. So please forgive me as my post will probably be sporactic. I hope you all had a wonderful holiday and that you are well and finding health and happiness in the beginning of this new year!

2 comments:

Kami Su said...

The drive both ways, where did you go? Oh I don't miss the sickness of pregnancy, but I am jealous I don't have a baby growing in my tummy. Your family looks beautiful in your Christmas picture if I didn't already tell you that.

rebecca said...

been thinking of you. I remember clearly the ups and downs of my pregnancies, and I hope you're having more ups than downs this time around. Best wishes!