Wednesday, January 28, 2009

I feel good...Oh I feel so good!!!

Oh the joy of cleaning ones house. Truly! I have felt so LAZY...laying there all the time waiting for the next round of vomiting. But the Lord has saw fit to have mercy on my soul and body. I started a regime of Zofran and Phenergan (sp?) in the evening followed up with Melatonin to help me sleep. These past three days I have been waking up feeling great! I have been scrubbing and organizing and getting my house back into shape. I still feel a little nauseous in the evenings, but I can handle that. I can drink water by the gulps again :) It is so nice. I am praying that this lasts. I am grateful to be pregnant, and by no means am I complaining about being sick due to the baby. However it does get to be a struggle after a couple of months of lying around and throwing up all the time.

Ray and I have some interesting news that I can only wet your palette with at this point. He has joined the Army Reserves. Yes you read that right. Details are to follow. Happy curiosity :)

2 comments:

Anna said...

What fun news. I can't wait until you can share some more details.
I am glad you are feeling better. being sick is no fun. :)

Beckie said...

Hallaleulah!!! Hip hip horray! Glad you have been feeling good.

Have I told you lately that I think you're amazing?