Monday, February 18, 2008

bag tagged

I have been tagged to expose you to the belongings in my purse or bag...I don't have a purse...actually I never had...I have always been a bag lady :) my bags have just gotten bigger...





in my diaper bag I have...
1.Wallet
2. Cell phone
3. Socks for baby Ray or Alexa
4. Headbands for Alexa (I have to bring extra b/c baby Ray is often "loosing" Alexa's for her
5. Formula
6. CD's
7. Burp-cloth
8. Toy's for Alexa
9. Note from Amber Swenson (I like to read it every now and then)
10. a bracelet that Alexa had when she was in the hospital after not breathing (very scary) but when I look at it I always remember to not take anything for granted
11. another bag with stuff
12. baby Ray toys (old cell phone, note pad, little blue man and a pouch)
13. lotion
14. eye wetting drops
15. diapers/wipes
16. a random bracelet that I didn't even now was in there
17. I threw away all the wrappers or trash that might have been in there :)



in my inside bag I have the little necessities that I don't want to "lose" within the bag...


1. Kleenex
2. Tide pen
3. finger nail clippers
4. nail file
5. lip liner, lip gloss, hello kitty lipgloss for the girls :)
6. lip balm
7. tampons :) you never know
8. coin purse
9. baby lotion, yummy smelling lotion, hand sanitizer, baby powder
10. baby nail clippers
11. hair backs

and there you have it! so now I tag everyone!!!! ok well Kami Su you are exempt! but if you are reading this and have not yet been bag tagged....TAG!!!!! your it! have fun!!

2 comments:

Kami Su said...

What fun, practical,cute items you have in your purse, fun huh?

Bonnie said...

k so I'd love to dump my bag out and take a picture, but then I'd have to clean it up! It is truly the biggest wreck of a diaper bag you've ever seen. I've got EVERYTHING from gum wrappers to pocket knives to enema bottles to legos. In fact I consider it a grand adventure anytime I dare reach my hand into it!