Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tagged

My friend, Beckie tagged me. For those of you who don't know what being "tagged" means, I'll explain. Being tagged is when a friend, who has a blog, answers the questions below on her blog. Then once they finish answering the questions, they tag 3 or 4 people, who also have blogs, to answer the same questions on their blog. So once I am finished answering the following questions, I will tag a few people, and then they will have to answer the questions on their blog... Does that make ANY sense?

All about my Hubby......

What is his name? Raymond Walter Griffin Jr, Rayme, Raym, Ray

How long have you been married? 8 years March 19

How long did you date? Five months

How old is he? 31

Who said "I love you first"? Um I can not remember :) Really...

Who is taller? definitely him

Who eats more sweets? Tie. We both like sweets too much!

Who can sing better? I can not sing at all!!!! He has more of a choir voice...I mean he can sing but it isn't a solo kinda voice :)

Who is smarter? I have great common sense and I am thinker, but he knows all those really random facts and probably book smart wise he is smarter than me

Who does the laundry? I wash and dry the laundry...I have been secretly hoping that some magical person would show up and actually fold all of it...

Who pays the bills? There has been a recent transition to him doing it...I think he is better at it...

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Raym

Who mows the lawn? the lawn guy...we rent :)

Who cooks dinner? I do. When Ray is in charge for dinner they have cereal(in his defense, they love that!)

Who drives? He does...but sometimes if I pick him up I am the driver if I am suddenly in the mood to control something :)

Who is more stubborn? Absolutely positively ME!!!

Who kissed who first? We kissed each other :)

Who asked who out first? He asked me.

Who proposed? mutual understanding? :) it was an interesting situation...that worked out beautifully if I do say so

Who has more siblings? Ray--he is the oldest of 7, I am the oldest of four and the oldest of both us which for some reason brings me great satisfaction :)

Okay, I tag Kami Su, Lisa, Amber, and Bonnie!! Okay guys, spill. Just copy and past and then change the answers to be about your hunny...have fun!

No comments: