Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Early Valentine's

You would have to know me to know that I loved my Valentine's gift. I got what you see in the picture below :) I just got my Utah drivers license on Monday so that Raym and I can go shooting on Thursday. It is real. I really love it. I grew up around guns. I have been shooting since I was 10 or 11. Yes my children know about it and have seen it, and even held it. My Dad did a great job when I was growing up instilling with in us a respect of guns. I am using the same "method" with my children. He had a policy of no secrets. If we wanted to shoot the gun all we had to do was ask. I remember my first time shooting. It was fun and scary all at the same time, and it cured all curiousity. I love my Valentine's gift. Thanks Raym!!!

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Holy cow. How many times have I talked to you thisweek and you didnt mention anything about a GUN!!!

I am totally picturing you all Charlie's Angels now. Pretty cool.