Monday, December 22, 2008

On the road

After 24 hours in a car and one night in a hotel, and with about 10 stops for the bathroom we finally arrived in Texas Friday evening at 8PM. The road trip was good. We left Utah going south right as a snow storm was coming north, so it took us 2 plus hours to even get to Spanish Fork Canyon. And then the canyon was pretty bad until past Moab. We got some pictures for ya when we get back. Saturday was another miraculous day for me. I literally was not sick...ok on a scale of 1 to 10 I was at about a 4 or a 5 all day and most of Sunday. But yesterday evening it caught back up to me. And I have been back to "normal" since. We went horseback riding on Saturday. Yep I got on. It felt so good to ride. All the kids rode and Raym. Today Ray took Aspen for her time shooting. I was supposed to go...SURPRISE...I felt too sick. I still feel pretty sick sitting here typing but sometimes you just gotta get up and do something :) He says they have lots of pictures which I am excited to see and they took video of almost all of it. He said she loved it...that's my girl! The food has been delish. Pancakes, eggs and bacon every morning. Roast, stew, brisket in the evenings....you gotta love southern food :) I believe the kids are hooked on Texas and loving it :)

No comments: