Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Temple Square and more

We went to the Church History Museum and to see the lights at Temple Square last night. It was freezing but wonderful. The kids loved the museum. They saw John Taylor's watch that stopped the bullet and were literally speech less. Aspen said "so it really happened..." It was fun for me to see them realizing the reality of all the stories they have heard about the restoration of the church and the pioneers. The museum has an "I am a Child of God" exhibit which the kids said they loved the most. The lights were beautiful of course. Could one ever grow tired of seeing them? The kids have been talking this morning of the 'wonderful night' we had and how beautiful everything was. I love living in Utah :)













































4 comments:

Kami Su said...

How are you feeling? Wow! I am jealous you guys have gone to Temple Square I want to take the kids so bad. It's just you know a little trip. I hope we make it there too, love your pics!

Janalee said...

We've never been to that museum!! Hmmmm, maybe when we come up!? Cute pictures. I'm lovin Kung Fu Baby Ray!

Bonnie said...

What a great family picture! I love Christmas at temple square. Your hair color is awesome too.

rebecca said...

I love the lights at temple square! I'm glad you shared about the I am a Child of God portion of the museum. That's new since I've been there or maybe I just missed it. Sounds wonderful. We'll have to go there next time we're in UT. You got some great pics!