Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Alexa Nicole

My baby will very shortly no longer by my 'baby'. She is growing fast. And I just love her!!!





We were visiting with the fam when she commandeered this car seat. Yes she forcibly removed, or at least attempted too, her 11 month old cousin so that she could lie in it and reminisce of the good ol' days of riding in an infant car seat. She covered herself with the blanket and requested the sippy cup and then rocked herself and hummed a little tune (really she hummed to herself). It was awesome!



Alexa one day got out of the crib. I was curious how she did it so I put her back in and watched as she climbed out onto this dresser, and then was starting to turn around to let herself fall off. I stopped her, first for her own safety and second so I could take this picture. She reminded me of how Aspen used to do the very same thing. We have since moved the dresser and for now she has resolved to stay in the crib.
If you are wondering about the lack of decorations in her room. Well, her and baby Ray are sharing a room again, and I don't really decorate his room. If you know him, you know it is just better that way for the decorations sake :)










No comments: