Sunday, February 22, 2009

Claim to Fame!

So Ray rented a movie last night from Red Box. We were watching the previews, which included Mall Cop. It was an extended preview. As I am watching I am thinking I know that mall. That is my mall. My Boston mall that is. My FAVORITE mall ever!!! The part where they show Legal Seafood's, and there is an escalator. Yeah I have been on that escalator a million times :) Loved it. Now I am DIEING to see the movie just cuz I want to see that mall. It changed my life :) It is beautiful. It had such great stores. It has Coach, which I knew nothing of until then. I love Coach. They have great bags :) It has an Ecco show store, which is the only shoe Aspen can't destroy. It has the Rain Forest Cafe. So fun, even if you don't eat. I could truly could go on about this mall. Oh and it did have a Crate and Barrel until they built their own store just outside the mall. So fun!! I know that some of you who read this blog have been there as well. And some still live close enough to go. So there it is my claim to fame, but not really, I just love the mall :)

3 comments:

Janalee said...

Memories... remember when we had dinner and lunch there all the time...

Andrae said...

oh yeah like everyday...we would meet for lunch while our husbands were at work and then they would meet us there for dinner...lots of fun :)

Andrae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.