Wednesday, February 18, 2009

My Elliptical

I have very loose ligaments. I believe it is called ligamous laxity. Look it up. It helps explain why I pulled my shoulder out of socket so easily recently. In fact they are so loose right now with me being pregnant that yesterday at physical therapy for my shoulder it was slipping out during a stretching exercise. You can call me Gumby if you want too. All my joints are "slippery". My hips are the worst. They snag and snap all the day long. But it causes me pain, especially if I go on a long walk. I need to exercise. I love to excercise. We looked into a gym membership for me, but with Ray leaving in April we would need babysitting as well. It was going to be a lot of month for those four months he was gone. So we bought an elliptical instead. The elliptical doesn't hurt my hips or my knees. I am especially excited because we got real one. By real I mean we got one like something you would use in a gym. I found it on KSL. The manufacturer is selling it for a really great price. I love it. It feels durable and strong. It feels real. Do you know what I mean? I also feel relieved to know I will have a way to exercise everyday that Raym is gone. And it will be good pain free exercise :) Thank goodness for tax returns :)










1 comment:

Bonnie said...

HEY! That's exactly why I'm an eliptical fanatic. Have been for years. You're going to love it! I just sold mine a few months ago to pay for part of our trip to Mexico! Now I'm back at the gym...or at least I will be just as soon as all four kids are well at the same time! Have fun on it!