Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Houses

I love houses!!! I love big houses :) I could live in a castle. My favorites really are Chatsworth and a house in Lyme Park, both are in England, both were used as a representation of Pemperly in the Pride and Prejudice movies. I saw this one below on a realtor site. Isn't it amazing. I love the pillars and the lawn. The other pictures are of homes next to or near the Draper temple. The homes up there are beautiful, and actually most of them for sale :) I will have to wait till they are on clearance (a wink to you my dear friend Beckie) before I can buy one. The last one I have pictured I just loved! My kids did too. I went up to it to look in the windows. It was very nice I must say. Very fancy. It had video surveillance. I waved :)





































































No comments: