Saturday, January 16, 2010

It is my life's ambition to tell everyone that they have a Savior. I long to bear my testimony everyday. It burns so strong that I echo Alma, "O that I were an angel and could have the wish of mine heart, that I might go forth and speak with the trump of God, with a voice to shake the earth, and cry repentance unto every people! Yea I would declare unto every soul, as with the voice of thunder, repentance and the plan of redemption, that they should repent and come unto our God, that there might not be more sorrow upon all the face of the earth." (Alma 29:1-2) Do you KNOW this? Does it burn so with in you that you feel as the Nephites? (Mosiah 5:2) Having no more disposition to do evil but to do good continually? If I were to leave this earth today my dieing wish would be that each of us would pray to KNOW with nothing doubting that our Savior lives, that He loves of us. I long for everyone, quite literally, to have that personal relationship with him. Where does your loyalty really lie? Who is it that you seek to serve each day..each moment?

I know my Savior lives. I know that he loves me. I know that he is always ready and willing to help me along my life's path. I know that he knows how I feel through each of life's UPS and DOWNS. I know that by reading my scriptures I can not only get answers to my prayers but I can SEE my life through his eyes. I know that my prayers are heard. I know that by keeping my heart, my "tent" (Mosiah 2:6) towards heaven life's troubles and joys can be seen through the Lord's eyes. I know that the Savior truly is the head of our church, that He truly leads through revelation. I know that families are forever. I know that life AND death are a part of the plan of salvation, and though some may have gone on to that heaven we came from and though we might not be able to "see" them, that we can feel them. That we can feel of their presence and love. Heaven is only a veil away :) And has we strive to live closer to our Savior the thinner that veil can become and we can have an eternal perspective that will allow for more peace in our lives. I share this you with you in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ.

No comments: