Sunday, November 11, 2007

Boston

So I decided to show y'all some pictures from Boston that my dad took last summer. I have more, so I had to pick my "favorites". I have a friend there, Ellen. "Hi! Ellen". She has taken some really great photos around the area, so I think I might have to hit her up for some.




This is part of Boston Commons, which is in the center of Boston.





My million dollar home :) This house was for sale at one point. I admired it, but it was a bit out of our price range :)






This library is next to Harvard Square, which by the by I wish I had picutres of. I loved taking my kids down there to walk around and hang out and eat.





U.S.S. Constitution - You have to click the picture to enlarge it to see it better.







Boston sky-line, and bit of the ocean






This isn't how all the homes looked in the area. This is what it looks like downtown and in a few a the surrounding areas.










































































No comments: