Sunday, November 18, 2007

Gratitude

Fall is my favorite time of year. There is something about the colors, the smells, and the festivities that makes my heart flutter. This morning I am overcome with gratitude. With this week being Thanksgiving I have been reflecting on my life and just what the Lord has blessed me with. I don't even know where to begin. I have a wonderful husband. I have four amazing spirited kids. I have the gospel. I literally would not be here without the gospel. I am grateful for priesthood blessings that have sustained me through some of my darkest hours. I am grateful for the atonement and that because of it our Savior can heal any and all aspects of our lives. I am grateful for prayer, for temples, for sacrament meetings and the opportunity to fast. I am who I am because of the blessings bestowed upon me by my Heavenly Father. I have in my mind a long list of the things on this earth I am grateful for but that list would not be if I did not have the gospel in my life.

No comments: