Monday, November 19, 2007

So excited!!!

I can't even begin to tell y'all how excited I am!!! A very very very dear friend of mine is moving to Utah. We met in PA. Actually we first met over the phone.I was told by someone to call her b/c she had baby clothes she was giving away. The first time we talked it was I think for about an hour and half, probably more. It was as if we had always been friends. I was prego with Aspen at that time. I am still using some of those baby clothes for Alexa :) This friend has always been an inspiration for me. She is so creative, so kind, and very compassionate. She is a wonderful mother. And was there with me at one of the not so greatest moments of my life. So I am posting this today b/c I want her to know just how grateful I am for her, and just how EXCITED I am for her to move here. I love you my dear friend!!!!

No comments: