Monday, January 28, 2008

Are transformers for boys?

Aspen has recently asked me if Transformers are for boys? I say no. I mean I love the movie. I am wishing upon a very far away star that I might ever own the new model of Camero when it comes out (painted of course just like Bumblebee). Optimus Prime is my hero. And I would not mind owning a Transformer toy or two or three :) So I say yes Aspen go ahead and wear a Transformers shirt and wear it with pride, cuz your mama loves 'em too and I am most definitely not a boy!

2 comments:

Kami Su said...

Tell Aspen we all love Transformers in our house too, the girls included, so we vote YES too. And the white out has been beautiful. I don't love driving in the snow, but I so love being snowed in and a really big snow storm, life kinda changes for the snow.

Bonnie said...

I don't know...if your girls like Transformers doesn't that make them somehow less manly for my boys?! I mean c'mon you don't see my kids playing with Dora...or do you?!