Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Finally Christmas

I think this Christmas was our best in our almost 8 years of marriage. There is one prominent reason of which I am not sure many of you are aware, in due time though. The other reasons include a beautiful snowy Christmas Eve with hot chocolate and just us hangin out, and we got to spend the night in our own beds and then drive to family. In the past we have always flown here for the holidays. I much prefer living near family. We spent Christmas day at my mom's with my brother (and his family) and my sister.
Baby Ray, my nephew Tyler, and Alexa


Baby Ray with Tickle me Elmo

The kids getting ready to come downstairs Christmas morning





Do you just love our almost naked tree? We don't have many non-glass ornaments... we are now accepting any donations :)



Christmas dinner...we constantly were finding her under the tree..she was fascinated by the lights





My dad gave baby Ray this tool belt kit for Christmas...the picture says it all...we did have to take the hammer away though...








No comments: