Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Gone again

So Ray is gone again. He is in Vegas at the CES (Consumer Electronic Show). He left Saturday morning and will be home Friday night. My sister stayed over last night and will come over in the evenings to stay until Friday so that I can go work out in the mornings. Nice of her huh? But I have to tell you nothing can really take the place of your husband. I love cooking for him. Every morning we have breakfast together and I am missing that. It is interesting to me how he motivates me. I think it is his comments, always positive, and appreciation of me. He notices things that I have done and compliments me. He never makes any negative comments about the house if it is messy, he just helps clean up, but when it is clean he always acts so excited for me because he knows how hard I work to make it happen. It makes me feel good. My favorite comment is "babe you are so amazing, I couldn't do this" ... no comment :) No really...he probably could...I just miss him. He is my best friend.

No comments: