Monday, November 24, 2008

So excited




This is my favorite time of the year!!!!!!!!!!! Seriously! My birthday, Thanksgiving, putting up the Christmas tree and all the decorations, the parties, Christmas, Alora's birthday, New Year's, Aspen's birthday, Ray's birthday. Lots of stuff happening! I love the feelings, the music, the smells, the memories, and the opportunities! I feel like a kid during this time of year. I want to hug everyone, and sing and dance all the day long :) And this week starts it all off! I hope all of y'all have a wonderful Holiday season. I hope you find much to be thankful this week and that you have many opportunities to bare testimony of our Lord and Savior this Christmas season.


2 comments:

Kathryn said...

Hey, I like your very festive wallpaper! And the picture is adorable.

Happy birthday! When is your birthday? Send me an email and let me know :)

Kami Su said...

How did I miss your birthday? Happy Belated Birthday!!! I hope you had a wonderful day. And congrats Andrae. 5 kids, WOW! I actually thought I was pg until yesterday. It would have been a surprise for me, but of course I was happy at the thought. It's a good sign the POSITIVE test and already feeling sick (yet a bad sign too huh?). I am a little bit jealous and a lot bit thrilled!