Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Happy Birthday to ME!!!!



So today I turned 32. I slept in until 6AM :) when Alexa woke up, and then I slept in again (Ray took Alexa) until 8AM when my sister-in-laws surprised me by rushing to my bed side singing happy birthday. We had breakfast at Einstein Bagels, and then me, Ray, Aspen and Alora, Rach and her family, Steph and her family all went to the Bishop's Storehouse to serve for a few hours. We came home had cake and ice-cream, I opened presents and visited for a bit...and now here I am. Last night I KNEW what I was going to do for my birthday...I have seen on some blogs where when it is someone's birthday that depending on the age of that person they share however many things they like about them...well I am going to share with you 32 things I love about myself...Ray asked if it might not be egotistical but I assured him I do not think I am better than anyone but I am allowed to think that I am awesome :)

1. I love that I live with purpose.
2. I love my testimony.
3. I love that I think that I am funny. I crack myself up when I am all alone in my kitchen or where ever.
4. I love that I push myself.
5. I love that I love to sleep in :)
6. I love that I love to cook.
7. I love that I love photography.
8. I love that I love my family so much it makes me cry sometimes.
9. I love that I am courageous.
10. I love that I think that I am the best driver out there.
11. I love that I talk A LOT.
12. I love that my bedside table is always covered in books.
13. I love that I keep a journal.
14. I love that I love people, except the ones that annoy me :) hehe..no really I love them too eventually :)
15. I love that sometimes I think I am actually cool :)
16. I love that I laugh loud.
17. I love that I think....A LOT.
18. I love that I homeschool my kids.
19. I love that I pretend to be a professional dancer when I dance all alone in my living room.
20. I love that I sing and dance at some point everyday with my children.
21. I love that I sing in my car like I am a rockstar whether I am alone or with my children.
22. I love that I dance while singing in my car.
23. I love that I sing and pump my fist to the beat or the words of songs when listening to my ipod while running...(Forever by Chris Brown, No Air by Jordin Sparks, No One Alicia Keys, Eye of the Tiger, The Final Countdown!!!!!)
24. I love that Christmas music or even deep thoughts about Christmas and what it means can make me emotional.
25. I love that music can make me emotional.
26. I love that I am dramatic.
27. I love that I have moments where I am lazy.
28. I love that once I make a friend you are my friend for life.
29. I love that once we are introduced I consider you my friend :)
30. I love that I am determined.
31. I love that I have faith.
32. I love that I love myself.

picture disclaimer :) that is an OLD photo...but actually a photo I keep of myself in my TOJS book to encourage me :) I have lost a little over 20lbs...so ???lbs here I come :)

3 comments:

rebecca said...

Happy birthday- a tad belated;) You are an amazing person & I'm glad the blogosphere makes it a little easier to keep to date with your life & family.
Kudos on the weight loss... it took me a year to lose my weight from Wes and I still need to get into some sort of decent shape, but all I can say is the work to lose is worth it. Good for you!
Happy Celebrating!

Bonnie said...

Yeah! Happy Birthday! Good job on the weight loss stuff. I'm so flabby right now I can totally feel my hind end jiggle when I run. I hate that feeling, but it's become something I'm used to these days! Your blog is adorable. Keep up the good work!

Janalee said...

Happy b-lated BIRTHDAY!!! Are you sleeping in today or should I call you right now!!?!?And I love that I love you!!!