Wednesday, December 15, 2010

The other night I felt overwhelmed and discouraged with all that I wanted to accomplish but would be unable to, and with a home that I felt to be in more disarray than I felt I could mentally handle. I prayed as I was standing for a moment in my kitchen. I wanted to be patient and to see things through my Heavenly Father's eyes. I wanted to be patient with my current condition and limitations and to not be in too much of hurry to get to my comfortable place. The thought came to me that if I could just hang on help was coming. As I continued in prayer my feeling was things were going to be heading in a new direction very soon. That next night is when we received our secret Santa gift. The next morning my mother-in-law came over to help clean. She had just arrived in town for my brother and sister-in-law down in Provo who just had a baby last night. Originally she was not going to be able to come and help because she would be needed down there. But the baby didn't come until late last night enabling her to come up here and help me. It is a huge blessing for me. It is a testimony to me that the Lord does love us and he will provide if we have faith. I found a house for us to move to. There are some things to iron out of course, but everything feels right, I feel peaceful about it all. I feel hopeful. I am excited to move. I am very much looking forward to feeling like myself again very soon. I know the Lord is going to take care of us. I haven't felt this hopeful in a while. It feels good.

No comments: