Sunday, May 16, 2010

I believe in Christ. I know he lives. I know he is the redeemer of the world. I know that he truly suffered so that we might be able to repent and return to live with him and our Heavenly Father. I know the gospel is true. I know the scriptures are true and it is by reading them that we grow, receive inspiration and feel the spirit and love our of Father in heaven. I know that our Savior will one day return this earth that he helped create and that he will rule and reign. I love the gospel. I love that is my life line and the one true constant in my life. I love how the church is set up here on this earth and how it is evidence everyday of the hand of the Lord. I love prayer. I love going to the temple. I love the opportunity we have to forget ourselves in service. I love that ulimately it is our choices that determines where we are spiritually. I love that we have to work hard in the gospel. I love what I get to learn when I go through trials. I love that learning is the most important thing to the Lord. We came here to learn and he is there to facilitate that learning. I love that I can have the spirit with me at all times if I live righteously. I love that inspiration is mine to recieve and not reserved for some man in a foreign land. I love that the Lord is personal, that he answers my prayers according to my needs. I love that there is an eternity for me to continue to grow because I have a long way to go :) I love it all and I am grateful for it all. I hope to one day meet my Savior, to hug him and tell him thank you for it all. Thank you for loving me despite all of my incredible weaknesses. Thank you for hurting so that you could better understand my hurt, and so that you could literally take it away. Thank you for being my Savior and my friend.

No comments: