Monday, May 3, 2010

Tomorrow at 11:15 Am I report for my tonsillectomy. I have been so stressed. I mentioned to a friend today that I think the stress comes from a desire to control the situation. I like to be in control of my life. I am not the best with the unknown. I cried myself to sleep last night, and will probably again tonight. Watch it not be as bad I imagine :) I am grateful to my sisters-in-law for being willing to help out with kids this week. And especially grateful to a neighbor who will get my daughter ready for her dance pics. I think it would be almost comical if I were to try to get Alora ready for her pictures. I am grateful in advance to those in my ward who will be making meals for my family. Oh see here come the tears again. I think there is something wrong with me. Can stress really make one this emotional? The tears are good tears. I am just grateful for the blessing of great friends and extended family. I have good neighbors. I should tell them more often.

So I "cheated". I ate Burger Kind today. I don't know why. It was gross actually, but good in that wonderful comfort food way. My last caloric indulgence for a couple of weeks :) Which brings me to something I am excited about. I will be training one of my neighbors. I am excited to work with her and even more excited at the results I know she will have. I was studying last night and passed two quizzes with 100%. I just love what I am learning. I am looking into going to BYU. First I would do the at home study program and then in a year or so when we move down there I would go on campus for other classes. One of the things I am looking forward to is actually being able to pronounce the names of muscles the right way and being able to ask questions face to face with a teacher (nerd... :) I know) I have really enjoyed my studies of the muscular anatomy of our body. It is incredible, truly Divine, the way in which our body works.

Wish me luck and say a prayer for me that my nerves will calm down. Thank again to my family and my wonderful neighbors. You are a blessing to me and I am grateful for you!!!

No comments: