Sunday, April 27, 2008

Busy weekend

Ray's parents have been in town since last Tuesday. They came over Wednesday with Steph and her three youngest (girls) and hung out all day. Then Friday we went to Provo for graduation stuff. Jake and Heidi (Ray's brother and his wife), and Wayne (my sister's boyfriend), and my brother's wife Kristina, and lots of people from BYU and UVSC all graduated. We stayed in Lehi with Ray's grandparents Friday and Saturday we went up Provo canyon for some fun in the sun, with a chilly breeze. Then we went to a chili cook-off with the fam. Then we had church today. And then we went to West Jordan for more family fun, and now I am so incredibly exhausted. I can't wait to download the pictures though. I took lots of them. I realized though I really want to take a photography class. There is so much I don't know that I want to know. So stay tuned for more from this weekend...

4 comments:

Kami Su said...

I like your honesty and vulnerability. I am glad you are not afraid to say how you feel. I benefit a lot from your thoughts, as I am sure many do. Also, what a fun busy weekend. I can't believe you fit in a visit at the park too. Thanks! You belong to such a great family.

Anna said...

Wow! What a BUSY weekend you had. It sounds like tons of fun though. What a blessing to be so close to family.

:)
Anna

Beckie said...

How fun. Having family is the best. We sure have loved the get togethers since being here.

Take a nap today. You deserve it.

Janalee said...

sounds so much fun!! how did the kids survive the craziness? Photography class sounds fun! Wish I could take it with you!