Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Some Questions Answered :)

I have been tagged by Kami Su!


What color are your socks right now? pink and white
What are you listening to right now? my kids playing with Alexa, Jim Brickman is on as well
What was the last thing you ate? Chicken and spaghetti with salad
Can you drive a stick shift? yes, I learned in St. George on a diesel truck.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Kelly Green
Last person you spoke to on the phone? Ray's Mom, just checking on her mommy heart b/c one of her kids was TV today

Do you like the person who tagged you? Love her!
How old are you today? 31
Favorite drink? Water
What is your favorite sport to watch? soccer and football
Have you ever dyed your hair? tens years strong

Pets? 4 and we just added a 21 year old RM in our basement, thank goodness noone sheds :)
Favorite food? at home grilled chicken with mashed potatoes and salad...if I am going out...Smith and Wollensky's oscar style filet mignon
Last movie you watched? Transporter on Blue Ray (the only way to go) with my brother, he is catching up on his movie's
Favorite day of the year? I didn't used to have a favorite day...but as prideful as it may sound my birthday is my favorite day...I am grateful that I was born...I am grateful for me :)
What do you do to vent you anger? Pray,write in my journal, exercise, talk
What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls and Barbie's
What is your favorite fall or spring? Fall - I LOVE the colors and the smells and just the way it feels
Hugs or kisses? hugs are my fav...I love to hug...not just someone but everyone!!!
Cherry or Blueberry? Cherry
Living arrangements? Me, my hubby, our 4 little ones and my brother
Last time you cried? Today-it was a happy cry


I tag the four people who read my blog...wait one of the four tagged me so that makes 3 of ya...have fun :)

No comments: