Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Fourth of July

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! After sweating it out all day that I would some how miss it...I finally...........got tickets....................to see............HANNAH MONTANA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so really it is for my girls..but all I have thought about all week is what their faces will look like when they see her "in person"...she will be at the Stadium of Fire in Provo on the fourth of July. We got some extra tickets to sell. The girls are VERY excited. When I told them, I first said "who is the coolest person next to Mommie?", and Aspen looked at me like "duh" and said "Hannah"...we are on a first name basis here :) and then I told them and we all jumped around singing her songs. So now we hurry up and wait.....

1 comment:

Beckie said...

Have fun!! My girls would love it, but alas, we are ticketless. She is a doll, that Mylie Cyrus. I heard blue man group will be there too? Should be way fun!