Wednesday, April 16, 2008

One more day!!!

So Raym called this morning for our two minute chat...and he mentions how he was wrong about when he would be coming home...my heart sank...and then he says "I will actually be home Thursday afternoon"...YIPPEEEE!!! I was a very happy woman...I have been feeling better over the past couple of days as I have been able to pray and ponder and read my scriptures. I have come to some realizations about what direction I need to be heading and have felt peace about some concerns I have had. I am grateful for my life. I am grateful for where I am and where I am not. I am glad that the trials I have are the only ones I have. I am grateful to where the Lord has brought me spiritually and for all that I get to learn as life moves forward.

1 comment:

Beckie said...

I love reading your posts when you bear your testimony and share your insights. You inspire all of us.