Wednesday, April 30, 2008

More from the weekend...and I mean lots more :)

So there are LOTS of pics...I actually took 347 over the four or five day festivities...It really was a fun weekend...I can't wait to visit Tennessee this summer to see the other half of the fam...


Jake and Heidi
Amber-Pamber and Waynarifick

I love this little boy...



This is the 'porta-crib' at Grandma and Daddo's...I think it is like 50 years old...no kidding




Grandma and Alexa





Due to all the chaos Alora lost her head :)




Gracie being Gracie






If you click the picture you can see Aspen and Sunny climbing...Aspen would have gone all the way to the top...she is a natural climber like her dad


It has been 8 years since I have been to Bridal Veil Falls..still beautiful


Mermaids


You can see some green trying to come through...and the snow isn't quite melted...but I loved it anyway

My Ray's of sunshine


Cousins





1 comment:

Anna said...

What fun! Such cute photos!!!

Anna