Monday, April 14, 2008

missing the love of my life

Ray is in Japan this week. He left Saturday morning and will be back Friday night. I have talked to him a total of five minutes in three days. I have suffered a personal dissappointment and I have really needed him. His cell phone doesn't work over there so I can't even email him regularly like I usually can. He does have internet in his hotel room, but they are only there to go to bed and to get up, b/c they are so busy. Sometimes I wished someone else knew the intimate details of my life so in times like these I could call them. I am grateful for prayer though. I have spent much of today in thoughtful prayer. And when I can, I grab my scriptures. And I am thankful he will return in just a few days. I just want to melt in his arms. I am glad I have him.

1 comment:

Kami Su said...

How are Hannah ticket sales going? And so cute about how close you feel to your hubby and absence makes the heart grow f-o-n-d-e-r. Yea he comes home a day early for you. It is nice to always have the Lord to turn to huh? I really enjoyed talking to you when you came over, you'll never know how much it helped me, thanks again!