Wednesday, April 30, 2008

A group effort

Alexa is working on two teeth coming in. The affects of that on my life are such that I am grateful for a great washing machine and I have become amazing at removing clothing and the diaper without it getting on me. These "messes" usually cover most the body. How that is I do not know, but I could do with out it. And while I am on the subject of "messes", I want to pose the question, WHY!!!!! why when they are teeting does it have been so 'yucky'...I can handle a fever, but the sloppy nose and the oh so "sloppy" bum..really why? Now back to the story. On one of the blow-out occasions I tossed her in the sink to give her a quick bath. The kids loved this. They never want to help when she is in the bathtub, but there was something exciting about having a small human bathing in the kitchen sink. They proceeded to climb up and "help". I took pictures and video just b/c it was so funny and cute to me. Each knew more than the other as how to properly bath Alexa in the sink. Aspen wanted to use my dish scrubber on Alexa, her reasoning being that Alexa was in the sink and we use the scrubber on things in the sink :)







1 comment:

Anna said...

This is so cute!! I love the costume on baby ray.

anna