Tuesday, March 16, 2010

In defense

My sister isn't malicious. I would like to believe. I don't think she went to my mom on purpose. I don't know if she even realized the consequences of talking to my mom about me. I would like to imagine that she shared what she did with my mom because she thought she was helping my mom. I imagine too that to a certain extent that she was hoping to earn some kind of praise from my mom. I did that when I was younger. I would say things I didn't really believe, or phrase things just the right way hoping to please my mom. I think my sister does love me, but I know she doesn't know me. We have always seen things very differently.

Last year while Ray was gone I was told by the Lord to cut ties with everything and everyone. I quit facebook and blogging. I didn't speak to anyone except Ray's mom and sisters. At first I didn't understand the purpose but soon I realized that Lord needed to me to learn how to lean more effectively on him for all things. I didn't have correspondence with my family during that time either. It was nice actually. I rebooted to life if you will after Raym came home, and after the Lord let me know it was okay. I think I might need to cut ties with my family. I love them, but they hurt me and they don't love me back. What do you think? Of course I will pray about it.

No comments: