Sunday, March 21, 2010

My Heavenly Father Loves Me!

I know because he shows me daily.

This weekend my husband has been away on his reserve weekend. He has been able to come home in the evenings. Today he was gone as well. I can do hard things, but sometimes I don't mind if I don't have too. The Lord being merciful did not require of me to have to be overwhelmed during sacrament meeting with my children. I have very busy children. They all move a lot, they talk a lot, all of them always have. The Lord told me once in a blessing that my children's bodies struggle to keep up with their spirits :) But today they were calm. Calm for them. I knew it was the hand of the Lord and I could not help but thank him over and over during the meeting. Baby Ray didn't leave primary at all. They all were so very obedient and went straight to the van after church. They all even waited to have their treats until after that ate their lunch. AND they ate their vegetables!!! Mercy, the Lord has shown me mercy and love.

Now does this mean that when my kids are all over the place and I feel overwhelmed that he doesn't love me. No. He allows those moments to teach me. I believe today he knew that I needed a breather. So I will take it with gratitude in my heart.

No comments: