Wednesday, March 24, 2010

My Heavenly Father loves me...again

I worry. I worry about everything really. I worry if I am being a good mom. I worry if I am working out hard enough. I worry if I am thinking of others enough. I worry about it all. Last night I was maxed out on worry. What if this job doesn't pay like we hoped for? What if we can't find me a car? What if I have to drive a wheelbarrow? What if I don't lose my weight and can't get in shape? What if after all my effort I end up not succeeding at being a good nurtionist or personal trainer? Senseless worry really. Have you ever been there? When it all seems hopeless for a minute. I had Ray give me a blessing. I love my Heavenly Father. He said to be at peace. He said it is going to be okay. That we have worked hard, I have worked hard and that as I continue to work hard I will be blessed. That all the things that I have ever been promised will come to fruition. He said the life I have longed to live will be mine. He knew what I needed to hear. He knows my needs. He knows me. I don't think I lack faith, I believe I have moments where I don't have the clearest eternal perspective. It is in those moments I am not seeing things from His time table. I am looking through my very earthly mortal eyes. He will bless me. Today I am focusing on how he loves me, the blessings I do have. And when that worry creeps us again, I will kindly remind it of eternal perspective, promised blessings and of my Heavenly Fathers love for me. I can't assume I will never worry or doubt. I can however be prepared to face it and find my eternal footing again.

No comments: