Tuesday, March 16, 2010

A JOB!!!

22 months folks. Can you believe it has been that long since my husband has had a full-time job? Me either. Wow. What an experience this has been. I have felt very thoughtful today. Grateful too. But I want to make sure that I don't get so caught up in being excited and moving forward that I forget to reflect on what the Lord has given us both now and during this experience. We have learned so much. I am sure I have learned things I don't realize yet. I feel so blessed to have had this opportunity.

It is going to be fun to pay our own bills again :) We have been blessed with the support of our ward for our rent and food, and sometimes bills if we couldn't cover it. That is a lesson in and of itself.

My testimony has grown so much during this trial. I have a firm testimony of paying your tithing and of fast offerings. The windows of heaven are not always monetary or temporal. I have a testimony of being willing to endure all that our Father in Heaven needs us to. He truly knows what is best for us...eternally. And if we can let go and have faith in that he can "take" us places spiritually one could never imagine. I love my Heavenly Father, and I love my Savior. I love how they have loved me and blessed me.

No comments: