Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Because I know you have been on the edge of your seat with anticipation I thought I would update you on my ceritifications and work outs.

I am ready to take my final exam for my nutrition certification. It is an incredible feeling being so close to the finish. I love all the I have learned in the process. I look forward to the opportunity to teach others what I have learned and applied in my own life.

I still have a couple of months on the personal training certification.

My work outs are fabulous. I have been working out two hours 4-5 days a week and one hour for 1-2 days a week. Lots of lunges. Lots of squats. Lots of push-ups. Lots of weight lifting. The best part is actually seeing my muscles....when I am getting ready in the morning :)

This has been an incredible journey. I have learned so much and hope to be able one day to help others on their own journey.

2 comments:

Janalee said...

I was, on the edge of my seat. But now I can scoot back! Thanks for the update... so glad it's going well. What's happening with the car situation?

Andrae said...

We turned all the paper work in and now we just wait to hear back from the bank. I love waiting :) its my favorite!!!