Friday, April 9, 2010

Just Happy

I am not sure what it is I am happy about. But that is my favorite thing about the gospel of Jesus Christ. The world says "you are happy when ____ is happening" or "you are happy when you have ____", etc. But the Savior says "you can be happy no matter". We made as much money in the past two weeks as we did with our part time job :) YES!!!! (it is a time thing, you know how commissioned jobs are) We still don't know about the car. Either the bank is really slow or I don't' know...we just haven't heard, yes we have called. They just keep saying they haven't heard. Crazy. But that best defines my life. Crazy. I like my crazy. I am getting my tonsils out on May 4th. I am still working on my final exam...it takes a while...for my nutritionist certification. I got a new calling. I decided I don't care if my house is cluttered. I clean it regularly. It doesn't bother me having the toys everywhere and lots of evidence of children. I decided if it bothers you, well then you probably shouldn't come over. I love going to the gym. I love lifting weights. I love eating healthy. I love all that I have learned about how to eat healthy and how to work out. I love that I talk a lot. I love that I am passionate and that if I set my mind to it I will accomplish it. I love that I am passionate about EVERYTHING, including breathing (that is what my husband said). I love that I don't care about laundry and that most weeks I don't fold it, my husband or children do. I love that I leave cabinet doors open. I don't do it on purpose, I am usually too deep in thought to even notice. I just love my life. I love not having money, because when we do it is like a birthday party or Christmas...that is until we pay bills :). I love that my house doesn't look like it fell out of the back of delivery truck from Tai Pan Trading. In fact there is no decorating order. Again something I have realized I don't care about right now. Maybe one day when we have more time and our own home, and money would help. I know why I am so happy. I am happy with me. I am happy with every imperfect part of me and my life. My life, my imperfections don't make me any less, they just make me...ME! I am happy to be ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: