Tuesday, June 22, 2010




I am missing my husband right now. LOTS! He is on what is called Annual Training(AT). It is his two weeks a year that must be done for Army Reserves. He is my best friend. I miss having him here to just sit by me. He isn't a talker, I fill that job :) But he is great at listening, kinda :) Really he just lets me be me and doesn't interfere. He makes everything better. When I have a rough day and the dishes don't get done, or the floor needs vacuuming, he just does it with out me even saying a word. My dishes need to be done, my floor needs a lot more than vacuuming and my laundry is winning the territory war on my bed. AND when I am pregnant and sick, he makes me breakfast and brings it to me in bed (because it helps to eat before I actually get up). He makes dinner, and puts the kids to bed and gets things ready for the next day. Really I am spoiled. I don't mind though :) I miss his hugs. I miss his smell. I miss him.

No comments: