Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am tired. Really, really exhausted. It is however for a good cause. I am pregnant yet again :) It was on purpose, I wanted another baby. With this pregnancy I have found though that I have less brain than other times. Here's an example:

Ray drove down to Orem for work yesterday. I had called to ask him his ETA. We talked for a minute or two then hung up. About 30 minutes later I called him to see where he was at and if he would be able to pick up Alora from dance. I had to quickly hang up because there was a disturbance among the children. As I am driving Alora to dance some 20 minutes later I am thinking to myself, multiple times mind you, "Why hasn't Ray called me to let me know if he has left work?". Thank goodness for angels because one whispered to me that I had actually called him already. I KNOW it was an angel because my mind is too gone to have remembered on its own. I believe it was done in an effort to spare my husband any pregnancy wrath that could have unduly come his way for "not calling me back".

I love the journey of pregnancy. I love that at least for me my pregnancies are very similar and yet very different. I love the excitement surrounded by bringing another spirit into our family. Will it be a boy or a girl? What will their personality be like?

I love having a big family. I love the idea of having more bodies in my home. Yes more!!! I love it!! I really do love the chaos. I love the messes. I love how we have to work together everyday to make it the best. I love that my home is cluttered with evidences of my children. It isn't perfectly dusted, decorated or organized. But it is filled with love and kids. One day my house will be perfectly kept. Everything in its place, and a place for everything. But my children will be gone living their own lives with their own families. So I shall enjoy the messes, the crumbs and the colored walls while I still have them in my home.

No comments: