Friday, June 18, 2010

I forget every time just how tired I get with pregnancy. I forget that I spend so much time staring at walls not thinking. It is by some miracle that my children get fed. Thank you General Mills for making such a variety of cereals :) Most of the time I lay on the floor and Arwyn just crawls on me. She doesn't know I am sick and tired, she just likes having me on the floor as her personal jungle gym. The older girls are doing amazing. Today is Alexa's birthday. So they got up this morning and put up streamers and balloons and made a marshmallow cake for her, including sprinkles and a number 3 candle. We had birthday party for her last weekend before Ray left with a fancy cake and the family, so I thought the marshmallow cake was perfect. My house needs some desperate attention, of which I can't give it right now. I have to remind myself that in a couple of months I will be me again, for now I must embrace the crumbs, pieces of papers from who knows where, and parts of toys :) EVERY WHERE!! But if you want to come over and help I will not stop you ;)

No comments: