Friday, September 3, 2010

I have started three different posts, but I can't get through them. I am distracted right now. I thought that I received personal revelation about something. In fact it was on several different occasions that I felt the same thing with such clarity. Now it isn't looking like my feelings were correct. I am baffled and overwhelmingly confused. I feel sad and insecure. I have been doubting my own ability to get answers to prayers. I have not been able to ask for a blessing because of how sad I feel, and how wrong I feel. I want to resolve this, but I was so hopeful and honestly excited about what I felt that it hurts to be wrong. I have wondered why the Lord didn't tell me in other blessings when the opportunity, I feel like anyway, was there. I guess too, there is part of me that worries that I won't get an answer specifically about this. He doesn't always give me those and really at this moment I don't feel strong enough to not have an answer. I have been here before, not with this particular problem, but being humbled. Honestly I think surgery is easier than being humbled. The Lord would never call it being wrong, but that is what it feels like.

No comments: