Monday, October 20, 2008

ANOTHER Potty Training Day

I am outta my league on this. He knows what to do...how to do it...and yet he isn't consistent. We may have a great morning, with an awful afternoon. Or just a bad day over all. My girls were not this hard. Is there joy in potty training? or is it more of an endurance thing where you just try to maintain hope? and if you are thinking you have suggestions I will truly will be surprised if I havne't tried it...thoughts are always appreciated...but right now probably what would be the best for me is if you just came and actually did it all for me :)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Andrae,

Thank you thank you for the clothes!! So cute, and they really come at a perfect time. Each new season that comes around I realize that Gracie has no clothes! So thank you for your generosity. I love your blog. You are so candid and I love the insights on life that you share. Hope all is going well for you and your amazing little family. We love you!
Oh, a note on the potty training--Gracie just went to the bathroom all over our computer chair today, so I feel your pain. I think I'm a little too anxious to train her, but seriously we could save lots of money if we weren't buying so many diapers (as I'm sure you know.)
Thanks again for the clothes and happy blogging :)!

Janalee said...

don't worry, we still have accidents and stuff... but I have NO idea what else to tell you...good luck!!! I can't believe it snowed like that already! It's been like 96 degrees this week!! AHHHH