Friday, October 10, 2008

My patient subject

Photography has been a secret passion of mine. Recently I have decided to take it more seriously. My Dad, who is an amazing photographer (mscottphoto.com), is currently taking a course from the New York Institute of Photography and has been kind enough to share his instruction manuals with me. Thanks Dad! So I have been reading and I am loving it. There is so much depth to photography. There is so much that goes into taking the "right" picture. I am loving the learning. I am loving developing this hidden talent of mine :)
Alora one day was kind enough to sit and allow me to photograph her so that I might practice the things I am learning. I think she has such beautiful eyes, and I love how her hair drapes over the side of her face. You might just being seeing more of her in the future :)




No comments: