Thursday, October 23, 2008

Its working!!! Its working!!!

I think we have done it!!! Well for now at least...he has been dry for two days!!! AND he woke up this morning with a dry pull-up and instead of freely using it, he made his mother proud and unprovoked used the toilet!! Hallelujah!!!

Probably the turning point came Monday when I broke down in tears and in a desperate tone telling him I knew he knew how to do it, and I needed him to just do it. It wasn't just him that day, it was just one of those mommy days where if you hear any more complaining, or have to bargain with another person to do their jobs, or feel like you have to go to battle with any else you will just burst into a puddle of tears. it was an emotional moment for us all :) ...it was probably more of an accumulation of days. But none the less I think the tears worked, because since then he has always made it to the bathroom. I am definitely counting my blessings!!!

No comments: